Thursday, January 05, 2006

MMMMMMMMMM BANANA BREAD!!!! *drool*



Ok, so I'm on the phone with Lisa, and I was telling her how I just made Banana Bread from SCRATCH today & she said 'OMG YOU'RE GONNA PUT THAT ON THE BLOG RIGHT?!?" so I said " hmmm, ok, why not!"

So Lisa, this is for you & EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE who appreciates YUMMY RECIPES! This one happens to come from my Aunt Allegra (Ruby's Nanna T.) and it's my families FAVORITE! I hope you all enjoy it very much! ( it's best served with TEA!) hehehe But then again, isn't everything? hehehe


Aunt Allegra's Banana Bread

1 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup oil
3 mashed bananas

measure out dry ingredients in large bowl. Beat together eggs, oil & vanilla. Add to dry ingredients & mix well.

Pour into greased & floured loaf pan & bake at 350 for about 1 hour.


ENJOY!!!!!!!!

=)

ps. Ruby had some of this tonight & ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! GOOD JOB LEGRA! EVERYONE LOVES YOUR BANANA BREAD JUST AS MUCH AS WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Love,

-Amy & Ruby Cate

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Yummmmmmm ... I will go out tomorrow and find some bananas that can be mashed!!!!! Amy words cannot express the thanks for helping set up my blog stuff!!!!!!!

Lisa