Saturday, January 21, 2006

I JUST LOVE SURPRISES!!!

How wonderful it is to have friends who KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I lOVE SURPRISES!!

See this adorable shirt? Well, Momma didn't buy it & since I can't drive, I didn't either BUT MY GOOD FRIEND'S Donna & Joe thought that it would be a PERFECT SHIRT for me, and it IS!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF ME & BEAR IN SUCH A SPECIAL WAY! When I showed Bear the shirt, he was thrilled & felt SO VERY SPECIAL! You can see the excitement in his face! JUST LOOK!!


Ruby: "Can you see the shirt ok Momma, Is it coming in clear? (psst, sit up STRAIGHT Bear!)
How does Bear look? Is he smiling??
Bear: "Man... if I didn't LOVE her so much!!!"


Ruby: "Look at this Momma! Isn't Bear so neat??"
Bear: "Great, now she's got me doing TRICKS!" *ugh*



Ruby: "hee hee, THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN BEAR! LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!"
Bear: "You CAN'T be SERIOUS?@$%#$
I just FELL BACKWARDS OFF YOUR HEAD for crying out loud!"



Ruby: " This is a close up of my new shirt! I just LOVE IT! Momma does too! And isn't it so cute that the little girl on my shirt has a special Bear too?!?"
Bear: " Clearly, I'm cuter..."



Ruby: " Here Bear, I'll read you your favorite book about the Ladybug!"
Bear: " Uh, that's your favorite book Ruby, mine is the one with the little mouse, the red ripe strawberry & the BIG HUNGRY BEAR."


Ruby: "Ewww Bear??!! What's that smell??? Did you do a toodle?"
Bear: "Uh, Ruby I hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure it's your diaper..."


Ruby: "Heh heh, yeah, I guess you're right, I'm sorry!
... Hey Momma, I need a change!"
Bear: "I think I'm gonna be sick..."

1 comment:

Donna said...

Amy, I'm so glad that you like the shirt and I was hoping you wouldn't think that I'm a weird baby stalker for sending it. I just couldn't help thinking of Ruby and Bear when I saw it. Ruby looks adorable in it, although she would look adorable in just about anything!

Ruby, I hope you know what a good friend you have in Bear...doing tricks and even taking a fall off the back of your head...all for you. Although, I'm sure you give Bear lots of love in exchange for his antics.

Donna :)