Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I <3 BATH TIME!!


Yep, that's right... I FINALLY LOVE MY BATH! (When we first got home from China I used to SCREAM bloody murder whenever Momma put me into the water!) BUT NOT ANYMORE!



Now, I love it so much that the FIRST thing I do is lean over to give Momma a great big SMOOCH!


Then, it's time to splash & PLAY!


Hi Momma! Look at ME!


Ok, so let's see... I have this red cup here & this blue thingie there... OH THIS IS FUN! I wonder how much water I can spash onto the floor this time!


NOTE TO SELF: When splashing, keep in mind that water doesn't JUST land on the floor, it gets in my face TOO!


Ah yes, the ever popular 'shampoo doo'... thanks Momma, I'm lookin' spiffy!


I'm sorry Momma, what did you say? Who is Squiggy? From Laverne & who? I have no idea what you're talking about!




Love it when you towel dry my hair, NOW I'm STYLIN'!


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeter than sweet.........
cuter than cute..........
keep those pics coming Amy!!

Sandra said...

Soooo precious!! Looks like she does enjoy baths now!

Christi and Abbey said...

You are so funny!! She really is a beauty and your love makes her even more so.

Lisa and Tate said...

Splish Splash Ruby's takin' a bath.... you are too cute and I bet that as you are splashing you are getting everything and everyone (Momma, Eber, Bear) wet!!!!!!!

Lisa

Just Us Girls said...

Sweet pictures! Glad to see she is enjoying her baths now!
I see she fits in the sink -perfect spot.

Thanks for sharing,
Carrie
Canada, NB