Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NOGGIN ROCKS!!!* (*updated with PICS of Miss Ruby's BOOTS!!)

(below is a picture that Momma and I drew together using Noggin's DOODLE PAD! isn't it NEAT?! It's a pic of Momma pulling me in my new SLED that I got for CHRISTMAS! ) YIPPEE!


JACKS BIG MUSIC SHOW!!!

WELCOME TO RUBY'S FAVORITE HALF HOUR OF MUSIC & DANCING!!!

Click on the link above to be transported to a world where it's fun to be silly and dance and wiggle & sing & JUST HAVE FUN! =)

Ruby's favorite songs can be found by clicking on 'Mel' the dog & the videos are listed by a little image of each video, she likes Grumpy (the 5th image in from the left) and her ALL TIME FAVORITE IS BOOTS!! (13th in from the left, pic of a pair of red rubber boots!)


When that song comes on I DANCE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE IN MY LADYBUG BOOTS THAT NANNA BOUGHT FOR ME SPECIAL!!!!! THANK YOU NANNA I LOVE MY BOOTS!!!!!!!! =)

And just when you think that you've had all the fun you could POSSIBLY have, the Schwartzman Quartet


arrives & ARE THESE LITTLE FELLAS A HOOT! I think Momma loves them more than I DO!

(The Schwartzman Quartet is an a cappella puppet singing group that stops by once an episode to sing a theme-related song to help solve the dilemma faced by the friends. They just knock on the clubhouse door out of the blue and happen to have a related song up their sleeves. They’re a well-coordinated group with striped turtlenecks and freckles. They definitely have a fresh-faced 1950s look and sound to them. )

ENJOY EVERYONE!!!!!! =)

Noggin is ch. 223 here for us in Boston, check your local cable guide to see if your provider has Noggin & if you don't get it, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CALL & ORDER IT TODAY!!! Best television for preschool kids HANDS DOWN!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm totally diggin' the boots!!! Where did Grandma find them???

Amy said...

Nanna found those boots at Marshall's I believe... on CLEARANCE! =) even better! I am pretty sure that's the scoop but I'll ask my mother tonight when she gets home from work. =)

-Amy

Lisa and Tate said...

LOVE the new picture!! This one is favorite too!~!!=== Off to see Memoirs of Geisha...Bakc to you later gater!!!

Lisa

OziMum said...

So lovin the boots! Do they have Ladies size 8?
:)
Lee-Anne

M3 said...

Cute pics. I always grin when I come to your site babe. :-) Happy Thursday.
MMM