Tuesday, January 24, 2006

FUNKY SOCKS EXCHANGE!!

CALLING ALL FUNKY SOCK LOVERS!!!

I got the KEWLEST mail today from my friend Connie who lives two houses down from me... and it goes a little something like this:

Dear Amy,

This is a funky socks exchange. Please send a unique funky pair of ladies size socks to the person listed in #1 space below. Then move my name up into the #1 spot & add your name into the #2 spot. Only your name and my name should be on the list when you send your letter out. (I've enclosed a blank letter for copying.)

This is not a chain letter, but rather a fun project to spice up WINTER! It's just for fun!! If you cannot do this in five days, please let me know so it will be fair to those participating. A minila envelope should mail the socks nicely. You should receive 36 pairs of funky fun socks for only the peice of ONE!
It's fun to see the differenbt places where your socks will come from! Seldom does anyone drop out because, let's face it, we can ALL USE FUNKY FUN SOCKS TO BOOST OUR OUTFITS!
The turn around is extremely fast because there are only two names on the list. You should begin receiving funky socks in about two weeks. Have fun but remember, if you do not want to do this, please let me know so that nobody has to miss out on the fun! THANKS!!!

-Connie


Ok, so that's kinda how the letter went & obviously I'm not putting all the info into my blog but rather, I'm asking ALL MY READERS IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THIS! I know of two friends already who would LOVE TO DO THIS as they both are SOCK WHORES AND LOVE FUN SILLY SOCKS!!!!
I would rather ask ahead of time who wants to do this so that when I send my letters out I know that the person I'm sending it to will absolutely be excited about doing this with me!

BRING ON THE FUNKY SOCKS PEOPLE! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

If anyone is interested in doing this, please email me your address and once I reach my total of 6 people to send my letter to, I'll save your addresses for my friend Jen cuz she doesn't have 6 people yet & SHE BUYS FUN KRAZY SOCKS!!! So she's a good person to have BUYING YOUR SOCKS~!!! =)

Anyway, I think it's fun and I can't wait to do it so everyone let me know if you're interested!! =)

-Amy

No comments: