Friday, January 06, 2006

Blogger books & ICE CREAM WITH A FRIEND!

Check THIS OUT! Blogosphere: Best of Blogs
It's a new book that you can't even order online! It's apparently only in Borders Books, which I HATE! I'm a Barnes & Noble girl myself!) It's a book of THE KEWLEST BLOGS CURRENTLY OUT IN CYBER SPACE! I wonder how many of the blogs I read on a daily basis (somewhat religiously) are included in this thing!? I MUST GO OUT & FIND IT LIKE, YESTERDAY!! Maybe my best friend the LIBRARIAN, can help a sistah OUT! ;) SHE CAN FIND ANYTHING! You just 'wonder aloud to yourself in her company' and *POOF* the next time you see her, she hands you a STACK of INFO on whatever it was you were wondering out loud about ! (neat trick eh?) HEHEHE I love you JEN! *smile* If I should find this book I'll keep you all posted & dish out the details of who's who in THE BLOGGER WORLD! =)
For now, Jen & I have a date with some Green Monster Mint ICE CREAM! ONLY FOUND IN BOSTON! hehehehe

No comments: