Wednesday, January 11, 2006

AN ODE' TO TERESA!!!


This is TERESA...

She's one of the wonderful people from my agency,
Faith International Adoptions, out of Tacoma Washington.

I was fortunate enough to have her with me while in China to get Little Miss Ruby Cate (aka: CHEEKS!)
Teresa made the trip FUN because she completely not only tolerated my sense of humor but she could DISH IT OUT JUST AS WELL if not BETTER than me!!! I LOVED THAT ABOUT HER! hehehe She's got a quick wit & a sense of humor bordering on 'wiseass' but that's what makes her SO FANTASTIC! I just got off the phone with her & it was so nice to hear her voice again & catch up with her to see how she's doing. AND EVERYTHING SOUNDS WONDERFUL over there in FAITH LAND! ;) I promised to send her a tape of our trip soon & include with it some special
GOODIES that she is to HIDE IN HER DESK DRAWER!
Woman, it was a TRIP talkin' to you this morning & I hope you'll check back OFTEN & COMMENT here & there cuz it's always nice to hear from you! RUBY CATE & I MISS YOU BUNCHES & BUNCHES! TAKE CARE & WE'LL TALK AGAIN SOON!

~XOXOXO~

PS: Aren't you glad I convienently 'misplaced' the pic's of the GIANT NOGGIN EATING HAT? hehehehe You KNOW that picture cracks the shit outta me BUT I WOULDN'T do that to you, not on my blog! HAHAHAHA (but I may use it next year in our christmas cards... not sure ye!) HA! ;)

LATER GATER!!!



No comments: