Monday, January 16, 2006

Tune in every FRIDAY for NANNY Q&A!!


Ok, don't ask how I came to this decision, but I just picked Fridays as Nanny Q&A days!
So, here's my e-mail: mom4ruby@yahoo.com

Please send all questions to the above link, and see too the new 'EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS" link to the right of the blog.

In the subject line, please put NANNY Q&A and be sure to let me know if you'd like to remain anonomous as both the question & my answer will be posted on the blog. If you don't want to be known, please just leave the email unsigned, and if you DO want credit for the question, just be sure to sign your real name & I'll include it.

I'm telling you all now so that you'll have a heads up. Obviously it's best to just email me your question when you think of it so you don't forget, but please know that all questions & answers will be posted to the blog on Fridays only.

Thanks to everyone who was interested in starting this & know that I look forward to helping in any way that I can!

-Amy

1 comment:

Stephanie V said...

Yippee! You are so sweet to do this!