Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Very Talented Nanna "T"...


Ahhh... there I am fast asleep with my two best friends in the world: Bear & Dog. You'll see over me is an adorable HAND KNIT pastel rainbow sherbert type blanket made for me by my WONDERFUL & TALENTED, Nanna "T". ( Momma's Aunt Allegra ) Now, not only did I get a special blanket but you'll notice that both Bear and Dog are covered as well! Yup, that's right, she made TWO BLANKETS! One for me and ONE FOR MY FRIENDS!
And Momma says we sleep the same, each with one foot OUT of the blankets! *grin* hehehe

I LOVE YOU MOMMA! (psst, I love you too Miss Ruby Cate!)

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh Ruby-
Nanna T not only is an amazing Banana Bread maker but she can make adorable blankets for you and your friends....Sleep tight little sweet Cheeks!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Lisa

Anonymous said...

amy, we can't keep looking at your beautiful daughter on the computer, we HAVE to meet her!! Call me! Today!!!
Lisa B