Saturday, January 28, 2006

Still SINGLE...?

Yep, that's me, STILL SINGLE AT 33!
BUT WHY? Check me OUT! I'm CUTE DAMNIT!
You know, it's funny... I think to myself " Amy, you're cute, I'd date you if I were a guy..."
but unfortunately for me, I'm ME and not some guy who thinks I'm cute...
So, the question remains, WHERE ARE ALL THE GUYS WHO THINK I'M CUTE?!?!!!
And don't say MARRIED cuz they can't ALL be taken!
I don't get it... anyone? anyone? anyone? Bueller?
SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS PRETTY GIRL IS STILL SOLO?!!

Or even better... INTRODUCE ME TO YOUR NICE SINGLE GUY FRIENDS and/or RELATIVES!

There, I've just put myself out there now SOMEONE'S GOTTA BITE! (please?)


3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Amy-
You are a DOLL!!! Any guy in his right mind would want to date you... and Ruby would just help close the deal!!!

Lisa

Johnny said...

I was introduced to my wife on a blind date setup. Which of course, turned out great. However, when I turn around and try to return the favor by introducing my friend guys to my wife's single friends, she objects very strenuously giving me 5-10 reasons why they (the guys) are not "qualified" for the introduction.

It seems that she wants every introduction to be a slam dunk. I think introducing them at a dinner party is better than in a dark bar. After that, they are all adults and can figure out what they do or do not want.

Thus, I have quit trying because I'm tired of having to check off a mental list to meet my WIFE'S requirements for HER friends.

Amy said...

Ah yes, but Johnny, I'm YOUR friend, so you can introduce me to ANY NUMBER OF YOUR SINGLE GUY FRIENDS and that would be JUST FINE WITH ME! ;)
You show them my blog & my pics & any takers, SEND EM ON OVA! ;)

hee hee

and FOR THE RECORD, if you weren't married I'd be in line for YOU! (you cutie!) hee hee