Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Silly time with my NONNO!


Tonight my Nonno & I got SO SILLY! He gave me my first ever ride on his shoulders & when he marched around the house with me & bonked my head on the ladybug hanging from my ceiling fan! I just LOVED IT CUZ IT MADE ME CRACK UP LAUGHING EVERY TIME!



My Nonno is so silly ! He knew how much I loved being on his shoulders so he just kept trotting around the house with me until I wore him OUT!


Yiiiipppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Nonno THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!



Man I'm tired... I gotta have a sit down here in this neat Rocking Chair that Momma bought for me at a yard sale & it was all old & falling apart, UNTIL my Nonno FIXED IT ALL UP AND PAINTED IT SO THAT IT LOOKED BRAND SPANKING NEW! I love it!!!



Don't I look so cute in my chair Nonno? THANK YOU FOR FIXING IT FOR ME! IT'S MY FAVORITE SEAT IN THE HOUSE! (aside from your shoulders!)



Man, we gotta do this again sometime REAL SOON! TI AMO NONNO!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

How cute! You can tell she is belly laughing. What a good grandpa. Lucky Ruby. Lucky everyone!

Tiffany

Lisa and Tate said...

Ruby-
What a silly Nonno you have... He must love you tons. I like your rocking chair...

Lisa