Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why I love my playroom... by Ruby Cate Pei Mu

It may not be fancy with pics on the wall, it might just look plain with no 'fancy' at all.
But this little girl who came from a'far, is happy so long as I have: BALL IN A JAR! *grin*

FUN STUFF PEOPLE! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!





I don't know why Momma gets SO CLOSE to me, but I think it's just so she can show everyone how pink my big 'ole cheeks are... (what she doesn't realize though is that they're really probably that pink from her CHERRY CHAP STICK she ALWAYS wears & then plants THOUSANDS of KISSES on me with those SAME CHERRY CHAPSTICKE'D LIPS OF HERS!) You know, I've ben thinking, we really gotta get my Momma a hobby! (or a husband, whichever comes first!) Anyone out there have any suggestions or know any cute single men? HELP!

hee hee

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh Ruby-
You are so wise.....A fun playroom does not need fancy paintings just a ball and a jar!!!! You will always be happy when life is so simple...You are Momma's Hobby Baby Angel!!!!!! Just invest in Cherry Chapstick!!!! You will be a rich little lady!!!!

Lisa