Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm not alone...

... so my bestest friend in the world also has herself a 'night time friend'... allow me to introduce to you, Squeekey!! She's had her friend far longer than I've had William Bear but both are MUCH LOVED! Hell, both came with us to the Cayman Islands a few years ago when we went for a vacation! They're world travelers! =) I guess Ruby's Bear is even a world traveler as well seeing as how he trecked his toosh half way across the world for little miss Cheeks. =) hee hee

Ok, now I want to know WHO ELSE OUT THERE had a 'CHILD HOOD FRIEND' they just still can't SLEEP WITHOUT?! C'mon people, Karen & Myself and Jen can't be the ONLY THREE! I know for a fact that Ruby's 'name sake' Catherine (in honor of the 'Cate' in Ruby Cate) has herself a TOBY bear from the 70's... I'd post a pic but I couldn't find him on ebay, so unless Aunt Catherine sends me his pic, you'll just have to imagine him. SO LADIES... cough up the details, because THIS SINGLE MOMMY WANTS TO KNOW! =)

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

-Amy

3 comments:

Amy said...

YES!!! That is the EXACT BEAR that Aunt Catherine has & still SLEEPS WITH TO THIS DAY! (Sorry Cath, but you know it's the truth!) HEHEHE If you can find a pic of him somewhere for me, whether online or otherwise, shoot it over to me in Email so I can add it via hyper link to this posting so everyone can share in Cath's bedtime friend... ;) HEHEHEHE =)

Kris said...

I don't exactly have a childhood "bear" that I sleep with, however, I do have a stuffed Donald Duck...my all-time favorite Disney character. I will sleep with him when I'm sad or not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I have NEVER denied sleeping with Toby. OMG Jen - I can't believe you and Megan had one each, too. God - Megan must have been - what- ONE, when she got it? Cause I got Toby before Will was born! As for a pic - will have to see if Andrew can take one when he comes down, as I am still in the stone age computer-wise.