Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nanny Q&A?



Ok, so my friend Lisa recently brought to my attention that I should perhaps start a weekly Q&A with all of my readers who have 'kid related questions'... what does everyone think of that? I suppose with my experience as a Nanny I do have certain knowledge of all things 'Kid's' but please keep in mind that my experience with children is just that, my experience. As you've all seen by now, I'm very forward & honest & don't beat around the bush with ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY KID RELATED QUESTIONS, so you feel free to ask any question under the sun, no question is ever 'stupid' but then bear in mind that I will answer it in my own way... even if it's not what you were hoping to hear! So, with that in mind, if you're all in agreement let me know & I'll pick a day of the week to take NANNY Q&A!!

=)

And, on a side note, any suggestions for what day of the week it should be?

-Amy

PS. I just realized that today was the 14th... Jan 14th, 2006. Well, Jan 14th 2005 was my DTC date. I can't EVEN BELIEVE that it's been a YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Amazing the changes that one year can bring... Here's to a fantastic NEW YEAR for ALL OF YOU in your adoption journeys!!! =)

2 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

This sounds great. I already have questions! I am fine with whatever day.

Lisa and Tate said...

I am glad you listened to your ohhhh so old and wise(ass) friend!!!!!! Hee Hee.... I will for sure follow, post questions, and be a big Nanny Fan!!!! Any day is a great day for advise smackdown!!!! IT is your pick my nanny!! Just let us know when the questions have to be submitted by!!!! I work best under pressure!!!

Lisa