Friday, January 13, 2006

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS DOG???* (*UPDATE!!!)


This little fella is a beloved friend of Ruby's pal Gwen, in NC. Gwen loves her friend to pieces & we're in a desperate search for DUPLICATE FRIENDS so that should her buddy ever be misplaced we won't have a sad Gwen on our hands! Blue dog was purchased by a friend at a Babies R Us in North Carolina & the only thing it says on the toosh tag is 'Carter's' THAT'S ALL WE HAVE TO GO ON! Please people, could you please help our little friend Gwen!!

*UPDATE*
I just got off the phone with Gayle Peterson, a most wonderful, fabulous, amazingly friendly woman who works for Carter's. I explained to her my friend Gwen's plight & she asked me to email her a photo of Blue Dog, which I did... and she said to me, and I quote: "Sure, I know that little guy, I designed him. I think I can get your friend a few more of these little guys, how many would you like?" *thud* (the sound of my JAW DROPPING, FOLLLOWED BY THE PHONE DROPPING!) "OMG SERIOUSLY?@$#$ UM, WELL, HOW ABOUT 3?" to which Gayle replied : "No problem... "

SO SEE, FRIDAY THE 13TH IS THE LUCKIEST DAY EVER HANDS DOWN!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO THANK YOU GAYLE FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR MY FRIEND GWEN TODAY! I KNOW HER MOMMY'S GONNA BE OVER THE MOON WITH THIS NEWS! =)

Thanks again!!!

-Amy & Ruby

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

GWENNNNNN---- I will be searching ALLLLLL TOYS-R-Us in my SLC.... We will find more Buddys so hang in there baby!!!!!!

P.S.
Kisses for Ruby Sweet Cheekos

Lisa

My Baby Ain't White said...

Thank you again Amy. I am beyond thrilled...I still can't believe it! You made my day and Gwen's world!

(((HUGS)))

~Karen

Lisa and Tate said...

Update...
I just got back from Baby r Us and searched... NO LUCK!!! But then I check your site (about the third time today... silly me)and saw the happy news!!!!!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish I knew you when my dd needed another "beary". I thought I was safe having two, but one got left at Church never to be found again, and the other... mysteriously disappeared when it refused to come clean and dd insisted on still sticking the ear on her lips. It's been three years and she STILL missed beary. So glad you were able to accomplish the task at hand for Gwen. :-)

Kim said...

I went out searching last night with no luck. How great that you know Blue Dogs designer! Way to go!