Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fun At KID'S STOP!


Man do I LOVE KID'S STOP!!! I have SO MUCH FUN THERE! This ball pit thing is THE BEST! Momma, we NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE FOR MY PLAYROOM!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE???



Hello little blue friend, I'VE MISSED YOU! Now, let's find Red & Yellow & Green & we'll have ourselves a BALL! *grin*


Here's Green...



Ooh, TWINS!



Oooh, CHECK ME OUT! I wasn't there more than 45 minutes & already THE BOYS ARE KISSING ME!!!!! This cute little number's name was HUNTER! HI HUNTER! Hopefully we'll meet again sometime soon IN THE BALL PIT! hee hee



Awwwwwww SHUCKS, am I BLUSHING???? hehehehe



Hey Hunter, RIGHT BACK AT'CHA BABE! (blowing kisses)



Danny was perhaps a 'tad bit jealous' of the 'going's on' in the ball pit with me and Hunter BUT he's a trooper, figured if he can't beat em, he'd just JOIN EM...



So he just hauled himself up into the ball pit & brought a good book for company... DANNY'S JUST KEWL LIKE THAT! =)



I'm sorry, what? ... I've exceeded the maximum 'ball pit limit' for play time? AW MAN!!!!!



Awww COME ON! I'm cute, can't we break the rules just this ONCE? Look, I'll do a trick for you, watch this: "TOUCHDOWN!!!!" wasn't that worthy of just a few more minutes? ;)



HA HA! I KNEW You'd see things MY WAY! =) Now, where is my FAVORITE BALL?



I know you're in here SOMEWHERE.... hmmmmmmmmm ... come to me little ball, IT'S TIME TO PLAY!




Ahhhh, my little squished green friend! YOU'VE COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!! Now I shall KISS YOU!



Oh stop it, you're embarrassing me! It was JUST A LITTLE KISS! hehehehe
Ok, maybe it was kinda silly, but I'M JUST A SILLY KINDA GAL!!!! ;)



WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU KID'S STOP FOR ANOTHER FUNFILLED AFTERNOON IN THE BALL PIT!!!!!!!!!! (next time can we make sure that Hunter is gonna be there again? ) hehehehe

No comments: