Sunday, January 01, 2006

Good Morning 2006* (*UPDATED, SCROLL TO BOTTOM!!!)



Well, it's here, another year and I'm RARING TO GO for my first EVER morning of 2006 here in MA with Momma! =) We started with a lovely breakfast of soft boiled egg's & whole grain english muffin & milk, next was play time with blocks & Bear and then Momma gave me a nice toasty bath & I DON'T SCREAM BLOODY MURDER ANYMORE WHEN SHE PUTS ME IN THE TUB!!! Huge accomplishment she says! And now I'm all cozy in my cute overalls from Old Navy that Nanna bought me and Bear, Dog and I are all snug in my playpen watching my favorite show & soon to fall asleep for our morning nap for SURE!




Momma says that when I go to sleep with damp hair I wake up with the BEST HAIR FOR PUTTING A BOW IN! So... we shall see, more later when I've woken up to see the status THAT! ;)



For now, Bear and I have a date with some serious cuddle time...

G'night for now!



Shhhhhhh... we're sleeping...


My nap with Bear and Dog was delightful and I didn't have much in the way of 'bed head' so no bow for me today, sorry guys! However, Aunt CATHERINE came over & we PLAYED!


She's helpful when I drop stuff on the floor & we'd both say 'UH-OH' !! hee hee She's funny! ;)




She makes silly faces too, and I DIG THAT!!!!!!! She's MY KINDA GAL!



And she didn't even mind listening to my 'leap frog' fridge farm OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER! That's PRETTY BIG IN THIS HOUSE considering that I LISTEN TO THAT THING ALL DAY! (Momma once said something to the effect of tossing herself under a bus but I didn't catch the whole thing, does that mean she doesn't like it much?) LOL



Lucky for me I'm SO GOSH DARN CUTE! I think I can pretty much do anything around here cuz I'm just my Momma's best friend! =) And she's mine! And Ebenezer can share us both! ;)

WE LOVE YOU EBBY!

Now, it's time for me to go to bed & Momma and Aunt Catherine are about to go have something called a S'more? I don't know what that is but Momma says it's the BEST WAY TO END ANY AND EVERY DAY!!!!! And Aunt Catherine COMPLETELY AGREES! So, this is what they have set up in the kitchen, should I be jealous?




Eh, I'll figure it out tomorrow, right now Bear and Dog and I have another date, this time it's with my bed... G'NIGHT EVERYONE!

-Ruby & Gang

PSSSST... IT'S ME MOMMA, DON'T TELL RUBY BUT I HAVE JUST GOT TO SHARE THIS LINK WITH YOU ALL!!! OMG, ONE WORD OF CAUTION, DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE THIS, DON'T BE DRINKING, DON'T BE EATING S'MORES' (DELICIOUS BY THE WAY) DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY INJURE YOU SHOULD IT COME SHOOTING OUT YOUR NOSE VIA WAY OF A SERIOUSLY DEADLY SNARF!! OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH AUNTIE JEN AND UNCLE ELVIS FOR SHARING

  • THIS
  • WITH ME IN EMAIL JUST NOW, OMG I THINK I WET MY PANTS!!!!! GOOD LORD!!!!!! BETWEEN THIS AND THE CHOCOLATE I'LL NEVER GET TO SLEEP NOW! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO!!!!!

    -MOMMA

    3 comments:

    Shannon said...

    She is so darn cute! I swear she gets cuter with every pic you post! Happy 2006 to you and Miss Ruby!

    Lisa and Tate said...

    Ruby-
    Lets do a cyber cheer to the New Year...sippy cups up. bang together.... take a sippppppppp....2006 will be great for you ann momma and me and Tate!!!

    Lisa

    Anonymous said...

    this is why i love your website, and why i keep coming back — aside from the fact that i love seeing your beautiful ruby growing up.

    you have the best sense of humor. that video cracked me up.

    tonda
    DTC very soon!