Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The "C" Word...

...that's right, CONSIDERATION!

Tonight is wed night, typically wed's come & go with no fanfare, however as of late, they've been turning into Matty & Me nights.
Very toasty to say the least, UNTIL of course, that big ugly "C" word comes into play...

When it's 9:42pm & the phone has yet to ring & you just KNOW in your heart that a certain someone whose name ends in 'atty' is most likely sound asleep in his bed by now because he gets up insanely early for work every day... it's just completely & utterly annoying with a capital 'PISS ME OFF' ya know?

Huge use of the "C" word here, or in this case,
LACK
THEREOF!

Sadly, I am about to go curl up in bed with my book
and read until my eyes become too heavy to do so & just drift off into an annoyance induced coma.

Not sure what to think or do at this point, took my frustrations out on, well... myself sadly, since tonight was a 'shot night' I jammed that sucker in so far that it really hurt.

But it took my mind off my other reason for hurting...

g'night.

No comments: