Monday, December 11, 2006

Two Kinds of Magic...

...courtesy of faux candlelight.

These are the 'candle window lights' I put in my windows every year since first moving out on my own. They're plastic, the color of butter & slightly cheezy with the fake wax drippings to boot.
But I love them.

Ruby, too, loves them & LOVES going around the house at night with me to turn each & every one on.
It's a little routine we've developed together & although we DID do it last year, I'm sure she doesn't remember all that much, but THIS YEAR, she's totally ON BOARD!

We hold hands, Bear at the ready, and off we go, one window at a time... each light, Momma turns the bulb just enough to ignite a 'flame' and each time, "*GASP* MOMMA! LIGHT! OOOOHHH!" as if she's never seen it happen before.
To her, it's magic...
...to me, she's magic.


No comments: