Thursday, December 28, 2006

Un-Freakin'-Believable...

...yesterday I got a phone call from D.S.S. (Department of Social Services for MA.)
from one of their 'investigators' asking if she could chat with me concerning the
accusations brought against me by the twins mom. *henceforth known as Anorexic Bitch* .

I kinda chuckled & said, "Uh, I'm sorry, what exactly is this about now?"

She went on to tell me that Anorexic Bitch called DSS accusing me of the following:

*Physical Abuse
*Neglect

I sat there stunned & laughed again & said " is that so?"

And this woman (who was very pleasant I might add) and me talked for over an hour & a half about everything & I told her how Anorexic Bitch is in the midst of a nasty divorce/custody battle over those babies, how she refuses to get rid of her horse & instead wants to cut corners in the cost of daycare for her children, how on weekends when I have invited her to go out to the park with myself & Ruby she said "no, I've left the kids with my mom, I'm going to ride my horse.." etc... the list goes on & on.
I also went on to tell her two things:

1. My reputation as a wonderful loving, caring &
responsible Nanny of over 16 years PRECEDES me, period.
&
2. You don't get to adopt internationally without first being put under both a microscope & then checked with a fine tooth comb about every aspect of your life, and that if China saw fit to make me a mother to one of their beautiful children, then DSS should not be worried in the least about my character around children.

She asked for references, which I gladly supplied as everyone who knows me can attest to my ability to be friggen super nanny & second mother to every child I've ever had the pleasure of caring for.

I honestly don't know what Anorexic Bitch hoped to gain from this sad attempt with DSS but I can tell you one thing, she will not succeed.
It's that simple.

Also, tonight when I went to B.J's Wholesale to get diapers & wipes for miss Rubes I first went to Customer Service & took Anorexic Bitch OFF my membership (that's right, when I signed up she went with me & I allowed her to be a member off MY OWN ACCOUNT!)

She has since been REMOVED and her card, although she won't know it until she's gathered all her items & brought them up to pay, is CANCELLED & she'll have to be sent up to the C.S. desk for assistance.
I can only hope that it happens when she's had a long rough day & just wants to get in & out of there... SURPRISE BIOTCH, CAN'T MOOCH OFF THE GENEROUS NANNY ANYMORE!

PAY YOUR OWN WAY TWAT!

Ok, I'm done venting now.

Anyone in the mood for chocolate?


15 comments:

Samantha said...

So sorry you have to deal with that!

Yvonne said...

Some people just are not happy unless they are trying to make someone's life as miserable as their own. I don't deal well with those kinds of people. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I'm sorry you are dealing with this. It sounds like you are dealing with it, though!!!

Kris said...

Unfreaking believable!! If you need, please use us for reference as well. You've always been great with the girls and they love you to the moon and back.

Shauna and MacLean said...

Amy, that is just unbelievable. Some people are just pathetic, sad, ignorant jerks. What a horrible thing to have to go through. Hang in there. I know that good things will come to you! Way to go you are a very cool woman! Shauna

Lisa and Tate said...

Whew... this is insane!!! Thank heavens I was able to finally sign in and access Ruby blog!!!

Lisa

Calico Sky said...

Amy that is awful, really awful. I will NEVER be able to understand how anyone could make up accusations and not understand the HORRIBLE consequences they could have. People do this all the time, especially in custody battles. The sad thing is that it is their kids they end up hurting.
HUGS

RamblingMother said...

Oh Amy,
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. How awful. The families you have been a nanny for will certainly help to straighten this mess out.

Beverly & Glenys
glenysluckymama.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

I am really sorry you are dealing with crap like this.

my3 kids said...

Amy, I'd say the twins mother has some major issues she needs to deal with. It is so sad that people resort to doing things like this to make someone else look bad or feel bad just because they are. Sending you big hugs and try not to let her get you down.

Elyssium Earth said...

The hateful, etc... see M:Ab.

OziMum said...

Good grief! AB has some serious issues.

You are an awesome Mother, and Nanny. Wishing you a lovely family, that sees not only the excellent care you'd take with their children, and value for money, but they'd see your honourable nature as well.

Hang in there, Luv.

Christi and Abbey said...

Oh my gyosh! I am so sorry, this is awful.

Anonymous said...

My lord! You deserve some serious chocolate after all of that!

Unknown said...

It never fails to amaze me the depths to which some will sink. It sounds like she's a toxic person that you are well rid of.