Wednesday, December 13, 2006

OMG...

...TALK ABOUT AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

(a letter as recently posted in my Fuzhou Linchuan Kids yahoo group:)

Hi Everyone,

We just received a letter from our daughter's foster mother last
week. In the letter she asked about a child named Fu Pei Mu who was
adopted on Nov. 20, 2005. If you are Fu Pei Mu's parent's and want to
contact her foster mother, please contact me at the following address:
(insert address here)


OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
RUBY'S FOSTER MOTHER IS LOOKING FOR HER!
I AM NUMB!
I'VE BEEN CRYING!
I AM BLESSED BEYOND WORDS!
I NOW HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE MISSING PIECE OF RUBY'S FIRST 14 MONTHS OF HER LIFE WITHOUT ME!
GOD!
IS!
GOOD!

*tearysmile*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAA HOOOO!!!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

UNBELIEVABLY awesome news! And you know I understand how huge this is. So, so happy for you and for Ruby. Your girl is so loved.