Thursday, December 07, 2006

Santa Baby...


...please leave THIS VACUUM under my tree, for ME!
I know it's ugly but you'll agree, you'll see...
Please take a chance on this Momma, please oh please.
I'll clean house just in time for Pajama New Year...
THIS SINGLE MOMMA NEEDS IT A.S.A.P.
Please help the dust & TODDLER GOO DISAPPEAR,
My home is quite a MESSY place, I do fear,
If I get this from you, you'll be my FAVORITE DEAR!
So hurry down the chimney REAL SOON!

*sigh*
Why is it that all the really NICE vacuums are TOO EXPENSIVE for us single moms?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Time to start a 'vacuum' jar.

(Kudos to PERRIN who posted about this beauty &
has me COMPLETELY FIXATED upon getting one!)



3 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

I love it too! I looked it up today, a litle pricey.

Eliza2006 said...

$73 on Amazon with free shipping!

Tiffany

Kricket said...

It looks awsome! I hate using a broom on my hardwood floors and wanted something like the vacuum you posted. But I can afford that either. For now, being a die-hard Swiffer fan, I bought the Swiffer vacuum sweeper. It was $29 at Walmart - and I LOVE it! Maybe it is something you could use until the day you can afford the beauty you really want? :)