Monday, December 25, 2006

What I Got For Christmas... (a true story)

...if you're waiting to hear of wonderful fluffy gifts & fabulously fantastic fare, keep waitin'.

This story starts simply, with;
1 Matty,
1 Amy,
1 Neighbor
(we'll call her Kristen)
Several dozen shots of Sambuca
&
a pool table
(& no partridge in a pear tree...)

I'm cutting to the chase, the story is far too involved to get into here, HOWEVER...

it ends simply, with;

a little puke
a drunk friend
a sober friend
passed out on the bed
erratic movement towards the bathroom in a sad attempt to pee
MISSING THE TOILET COMPLETELY
and then,
crashing on my couch & being covered over by a friend who loves him FAR TOO MUCH.

So, let's recap...

I didn't drink,
I didn't throw up,
I didn't piss & miss the bowl,
I DID clean up BOTH OF THE ABOVE just because,

and here I sit blogging to you all.

Oh, but the very end of my story is a good one,
I am in LOVE WITH MY NEW PERFUME
which masks the aforementioned scents of items above.
All is right with my 'Light Blue' Christmas.
God Bless Dolce & Gabbana!

*& damn the sambuca*

g'night...
(couch situation will be updated as new events unfold...)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm not following and I so want to! Someone got drunk...puked...pee'd...not you? Help!

Oh - and yes...Light blue is my FAV scent!! (that and Ralph Lauren - Blue) Somethin about the "Blue's".

Yvonne said...

Is Matty feeling better???