Monday, December 11, 2006

Embarrassing With A Capital... *UPDATE* (see bottom)



...PERM!

Oy, this picture speaks for ITSELF...

Clearly common sense does NOT A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL MAKE!
(at least when it comes to HAIR)

Oh, and speaking of hair, c'mon ladies of the 80's... and I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY OF YOU OUT THERE, WHAT was your GLUE OF CHOICE when it came to your DAILY DOO?
*don't deny it, if you've ever loved def leppard or gone to a Duran Duran concert, OR enjoyed that freakin' flock O seagulls or couple's skated to REO SPEED WAGON, THEN YOU HAD BIG HAIR, PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION!!! So SPILL IT!*

HEHEHEHEH

I tried to Google (images) my hairsprays past (ie: Stiff Stuff and Freeze It) but no such luck, sadly. I can still see them like it was yesterday... both in long yellow aerosol cans, both always ready to freeze the shit out of my lethal bangs, and both, for some odd reason, ALWAYS nearly empty, what WAS up with that anyway?
Unfortunately, I came up with NADA... so sad- but trust me, that stuff WORKED!

Quick, let's lament about 80'S HAIR & I'll run & get the 'BOSTON' & 'Steve Miller Band' cd's!
*grin*
hehehehehe

UPDATE: my dear friend JEN would like us all to refer to her previously posted PROM PICTURES of her & our friend Deidre, also juniors at the time said photos were taken.
Yes we all went to the same satanschool, yes we all hated it, yes we all used too much hair product... BUT the best thing? We're all STILL FRIENDS so many moons later, and that you just can't put a price on, well maybe Di could, but let's not & say we did, k Di? *grin*

LOVE YOU GIRLS!
hehehehe

P.S. (All's fair in love & prom pics)

Yep... it's blurry, but it's me.
*sigh*
Yes, to answer your question, that WAS INDEED a wedding dress I wore to prom.
(you may laugh now...)

7 comments:

MB said...

I couldn't do without the Aqua Net in the pink can

OziMum said...

I was a "gel" girl myself!

Anonymous said...

I was Aqua Net in the pink and only the pink can. I think there is still a nice thick layer of it on the bathroom door at my parents house!

Michelle said...

Oh, I rocked me some Pumping Curls and Aqua Net. You saw the proof!

Mommy & Daddy said...

Please refer to embaressing prom pictures previously posted at www.elvisandjen.blogspot.com.

Abby's Mom said...

I forgot about the aqua net! I do still use Rave though...

Miss_Deidre said...

I have been advised by my legal counsel that any admission of any kind regarding the status of my hair and/or the products used to create such magnificient wind-tunnel tested board blocker curls could lead to a criminal investigation regarding the ozone layer and why the hole began somewhere over Saugus ...
And I don't believe my legal fees would be covered by the checks recieved from companies such as Dippety-Do, Rave, Aqua Net and Vidal Sassoon Studio Line for keeping them in business during the 80s
*cheeky grin*