Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The "*Muddy" Truth...

(...a conversation.)

mom4ruby: have a good night did ya?
kristen: hi
mom4ruby: hi
kristen: my sister is over
mom4ruby: kewl
kristen: we are watching the first season of prison break
mom4ruby: my frien andrew is over
mom4ruby: kewl
kristen: friend
kristen: " "
mom4ruby: never seen it but heard it rocked
mom4ruby: yes, just friend
kristen: it does
mom4ruby: Muddy was gonna come over
mom4ruby: said he would
kristen: did you hear from muddy
mom4ruby: but as usual, a dissappointment again.
kristen: did he remember puking in my kitchen
mom4ruby: same shit different day
mom4ruby: not really
kristen: that sucks
kristen: dont put up with that
kristen: it is crap
mom4ruby: he also doesn't remember completely missing the fucking bowl in my bathroom
mom4ruby: I know
mom4ruby: did you check the blog? L;OL
kristen: negative
mom4ruby: I blogged about it, it's my way of venting
kristen: didnt have time today
mom4ruby: What I Got For Christmas... (a true story)
mom4ruby: (this is what I said)
kristen: and i forgot the name of it... can you email it to me ?
mom4ruby: ...if you're waiting to hear of wonderful fluffy gifts & fabulously fantastic fare, keep waitin'.

This story starts simply, with;
1 Matty,
1 Amy,
1 Neighbor
(we'll call her Kristen)
Several dozen shots of Sambuca
&
a pool table
(& no partridge in a pear tree...)
mom4ruby: I'm cutting to the chase, the story is far too involved to get into here, HOWEVER...
mom4ruby: it ends simply, with;

a little puke
a drunk friend
a sober friend
passed out on the bed
erratic movement towards the bathroom in a sad attempt to pee
MISSING THE TOILET COMPLETELY
and then,
crashing on my couch & being covered over by a friend who loves him FAR TOO MUCH.
kristen: lol
kristen: halarious
mom4ruby: So, let's recap...

I didn't drink,
I didn't throw up,
I didn't piss & miss the bowl,
I DID clean up BOTH OF THE ABOVE just because,

and here I sit blogging to you all.

Oh, but the very end of my story is a good one,
I am in LOVE WITH MY NEW PERFUME
which masks the aforementioned scents of items above.
All is right with my 'Light Blue' Christmas.
God Bless Dolce & Gabbana!

*& damn the sambuca*

g'night...
(couch situation will be updated as new events unfold...)
mom4ruby: OMG and fyi, I got TWO bottles of that shit
mom4ruby: so if you end up liking it you may have one of them if you like.
kristen: lol
kristen: hey i am being beckoned...
mom4ruby: it's seriously disgusting how much I'm in love with the way I smell, there must be a support group or something for me.
mom4ruby: ok ttyl
mom4ruby: have a good night!
kristen: ill catch you
kristen: lol
mom4ruby: later gater
kristen: yes there should be a support group
mom4ruby: again, sorry about Muddy
kristen: even my mom noticed how in love with him y ou were
mom4ruby: no more gin for him.
mom4ruby: OMG SHE DID NOT
kristen: she said you can do better... LOL
kristen: no kidding
kristen: yes she did
mom4ruby: wtf did she say?
mom4ruby: it's THAT OBVIOUS?
mom4ruby: ugh
kristen: lol
kristen: yes
kristen: night
mom4ruby: g'night hon
Yahoo! Messenger: kristen has signed out

*a nickname given to Matty in a drunken stupor by our dear Kristen as she attempted to call him both 'Matty' & 'Buddy' at the same time; hence is born:
Muddy.

No comments: