Thursday, December 07, 2006

Why Not? LMFAO!

A family of Yankees fans was out shopping in one of the major pro shops for sports gear. It was the son's 10Th birthday and he wanted a pro jersey. Looking around , he noticed a Red Sox jersey and fell in love with it. Taking the jersey to his father, the boy said "Dad, look at this cool jersey...I think I want to be a Red Sox fan". His father, outraged, smacks the little boy up-side his head; "Get rid of that shirt! Go talk to your mother...I don't want to look at you right now". Walking over to his mother, he holds up the shirt and says "Hey Mom, I think I want to be a Red Sox fan". His mother can't believe her ears. She pinches his arm, hard, "Ha! No son of mine is gonna be any Red Sox fan. I can't listen to this...go talk to your sister". Sniffling, the young boy, holding the jersey up and admiring it as he walks towards his sister, walks right by her without realizing it. Seeing what he's holding, she boots him in the ass as he walks by; "Put that thing away...what are you, a loser?!!!" she screeches. Dejectedly, the boy returns the jersey to the place he found it.

A little later, as the family is paying for their items, the father looks down and notices the boy is no longer carrying the shirt. "So...I hope you've learned a lesson with all this Red Sox talk, son" he says. "Yes, Dad, I have" says the boy, "I've only been a Red Sox fan for a half an hour and I already hate you freakin' Yankee bastards!!!"

*big ass grin*
hehehehe

No comments: