Wednesday, December 27, 2006

"Snuggle Momma...?"

...was all my daughter kept asking me tonight as I attempted to put her to bed.
That little face, that sweet high pitched voice of hers, as she looked up at me with those charcoal almond eyes & a glimmer of hope in them that perhaps, just maybe, Momma might snuggle...


...might my ass, YOU BET YOUR TOOKUS I'LL SNUGGLE BABY!

Rock on with the snuggling!


Then, of course you know that no snuggle would be complete WITHOUT some adorable conversation, right?

Allow me:

R: Momma, no rainbows, no rainbows...
A: No baby, no rainbows right now, it's dark out. We'll see them in the morning though, once the sun is out, ok?
R: No sun, Momma, no Rainbows. Sun!
A: That's right baby, the rainbows don't come out unless the sun is out too luvie...
R: Momma?
A: Yes Ruby?
R: Uhh Voo Momma... Snuggle. *grabs my finger with her whole hand...*

*smiles*

Life.
Is.
Good.

=)

No comments: