Saturday, December 02, 2006

Everyone always says...


...Ruby's so mellow


...Ruby's so laid back


...Ruby's just so chill

How about...

RUBY'S DEATHLY AFRAID OF SANTA!


Ruby's ONLY TRUE LOVE is BEAR...


...and now she's quite the pissed off toddler at ME,
her Momma for even SUGGESTING she see the BIG GUY IN RED.
LMFAO

T'was a FAR CRY from LAST YEAR'S VISIT TO SANTA!
I mean SERIOUSLY, look how LITTLE SHE WAS!?!?!!
One lady in line was whispering loud enough for me to hear " I wouldn't have taken the picture like that..." (with her screaming) and here I am smiling & laughing my ass off cuz I KNOW blackmail quality photos when I see them!
hehehe Sorry Ruby but Momma loves you TOO MUCH not to capture ALL the moments, even if they're with my child' the 'screamin' demon'.
*GRIN*
It's just one hell of a picture isn't it?
LOL
hehehehe

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my...she's really got that teenage angst look down pat in the last pic. Um, I think Ruby just made up my mind on whether or not Gwen will be hanging with Santa this year. That would be a big, resounding (screaming) NO!!!!!!!

~Karen

MB said...

I thought I would slowly introduce Taylor to Santa this year because last year she screamed when she was on hit lap. But as soon as she saw Santa she says, me no like ho ho, wanna go home.

So, I guess a picture is out of the question this year.

Michelle

Donna said...

Those are the photos that provide the most laughter and joy...Ruby will find them funny someday too, I bet!

Anonymous said...

oh my!! My girls were the same - the moment she saw "that man", they started crying. Now, they are begging to sit on Santa's lap - I told them not a price of $65.00 for the whole package. So I told them to sit on their dad's lap and that's free. Wait a couple of years....