Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An open letter to our faithful readers...



I'd like to thank everyone who has contacted me thus far with their stories & reasons why they'd like to continue to follow our journey, they were wonderful to read & warmed my heart.

Ruby and I are happy to allow you ALL to continue to peek into the daily goings on of our lives.
She's a cute, happy, silly little girl that makes everyone who knows her smile.
How can I not share that with people who have been faithful to my ridiculous ramblings that I originally dubbed 'Ruby In Her Own Time...' after a book I read that helped me through everything that IS 'International Adoption'.

Who knew that over a year & half after starting what really only began as a personal journal of sorts for myself to document my feelings & frustrations, that this thing, this 'BLOG' would blow up into what it has now become, a larger than life family with people faithful to it that I wouldn't trade for the world.

Ruby & I are honored to be bringing you all with us on this next phase of our life together & would just like to say, a very heartfelt;

"THANK YOU!"

May you all have a wonderful holiday season & a smashing new year!

(fear not, I have been blogging still, and you WILL be able to see ALL of that
including some really hysterical photos, but I'm just saving them all as 'drafts'
until after the new year & the new private blog.)

Until then... see you all on the FLIP SIDE!


PS. To those of you who have yet to let me know your info,
you have but a few days left until the blog goes private. (Jan 1st, midnight)

Happy Merry Jolly to everyone... & to all a good night!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of your family and all it's ups and downs.

kitchu said...

I would love to continue reading your blog! It is one of my favorites...
thanks so much!
Kris

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas to you and Ruby! May 2007 bring you wonderful things.

walternatives said...

I can't remember if I asked to be included for the new blog readership or not. If not, I'll ask now; Please? Happy Holidays to you and your cutie-patootie!

Samantha said...

Will you be sending out an email with the password?

Amy said...

Samantha, yes I'll be sending out a mass email to all those who wrote to me telling me who they were, and why they'd like to continue to read our blog, but it's not a 'password' type deal, it's just a pre-approved list of emails of those I add & there are no passwords, if you're on the list & you get the email, then you're allowed to view the blog. I can add and/or remove email addresses at any time so it gives me supervisory over everything. So, be patient & enjoy the holidays, we'll be back Jan 01st. =)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I am 47 yr girl and single living in Manchester NH. My LID is 09/01/06. I would be honored to be considered to have access to your private blog. It's gonna be a long wait, reading your blog helps me keep the faith.

Happy New Year!
My blog is Dear Hazel http://twofourone.blog.com/
and my email is eysabol@comcast.net