Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Numbness plus euphoria...

...that's how I feel right now.

I just finished chatting with my good friend in Shanghai & she managed to call Ruby's foster mother today & the following is what I've learned so far:

Ning: i just call ruby's foster mother
Ning: she said she miss her very much
Ning: and she want to know if ruby is well
Ning: i told her u treat ruby very well and love her very much
Ning: she is very happy
Ning: and she said she have earlier picture of ruby and will send to me
Ning: she dont knwo how to write so i will call her tonight and told to her husband and give them my address
Ning: so that i can get those picture u want
Ning: and i give them my mobilephone
Ning: my mobliephone is *********** u can call me anytime

OH
MY
GOD!

Can I just say this...


...it's very clear to me that the odds of Ruby's foster mother finding us were like trying to ask a blind person to search & locate a needle in a haystack the size of the moon.

God's hand is all over this & I just honestly was privy to witnessing a miracle unfold before my very teary eyes...

...prayers don't always go unanswered, sometimes, just sometimes, they are heard & the response is LOUD & CLEAR!

Other than this I have no words...
Ning is going to call the foster mother again later on today (she was having lunch just now when I spoke with her, as it's quarter till noon in China) and I gave her a few questions to ask the foster mother on my behalf & she said she'll find out all the answers & email me the details so that I should look forward to a wonderful info packed email come morning.

Am I dreaming? Please, someone come over & PINCH ME!

*THUD*
(just fainted)
*OUCH*
(think I just landed on a needle...)

No comments: