Thursday, December 14, 2006

DELICIOUS @ DOWN UNDA.Lee-Anne.com etc...

...can I just say,
that these twisted little guys are
a small slice of tomato & basil HEAVEN!

Lee-Anne, my friend...
YOU ROCK!

Thank you again so much for sharing your yummy treats with this
bean town Momma! Next I'll have to send you some of our sinfully addictive
Snyder's pretzel nibblers in honey mustard & onion!
GOOD GOOD GOOD OMG SCHTUFF!

Behold, the 'BOX-O-GOODIES' that our dear friend Lee-Anne sent Ruby & Me:


As if those yummy pretzels weren't enough (because they hit the SPOT for sure!),
there's also an adorable little Koala fuzzy friend that Ruby has already kissed & introduced to her beloved Bear. A really kewl hot pink ruler for when my little monkey heads off to school!
(perish the thought, I'm going to keep her home with me forever!)
~...shh let me live in my fantasy world~
There was a sweet letter personally written by Lee-Anne herself & an adorable Christmas card (that once I'm done this post is going right up on our door with all the others!),
a precious children's book about 'Koala's Big Day'...


...and my favorite little piece of Australia to date: the Red Thread saying COMPLETE with actual red thread!
This one's going into Ruby's Life Journal!

THANK YOU THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES, THANK YOU!!!!!!
*hugs*
From our home to yours!

-Amy & Ruby Cate
( & Bear & Koala too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee Anne rocks...as do those Snyders yum pretzels.

Connie