Saturday, December 30, 2006

Man, it just keeps getting better...

mom4ruby: hey cutie
Ning: got letter??
mom4ruby: YES!!!!!!!!!!!
mom4ruby: =)
mom4ruby: I can't understand a damn word in it BUT I LOVE THE PICTURE!
Ning: the pei mu's foster mom got my letter yesterday
Ning: she is soooooooooo happy
Ning: she call me
Ning: and cry
Ning: i will traslate for u when i in holiday
mom4ruby: AWWWWWWWWWWWW
mom4ruby: REALLY?
mom4ruby: what did she say?
mom4ruby: did she LOVE THE PICTURES?
mom4ruby: I'm SO HAPPY!
Ning: she said she is sooooooo happy and peimu grown up
Ning: wish u could visit china in 2008
mom4ruby: awwwww can't afford to visit then but when Ruby turns 10, we're coming!
Ning: yes she love those pictures very much
mom4ruby: I'm already saving for that trip!
mom4ruby: awwww I'm so happy!
Ning: and said the letter is great
mom4ruby: did she like the letter?
mom4ruby: GOOD!
Ning: the letter u write is sooooooo good
mom4ruby: awwwwwwwwwww
mom4ruby: I am so happy that she loves it
mom4ruby: she is a very important woman to us, VERY important! I hope she knows that!
Ning: she said she miss pei mu very much
mom4ruby: awwwwwwwwwww
mom4ruby: that is so very sweet!
Ning: she thank u love pei mu so much and take care her very nice
mom4ruby: I love her to China & back!
mom4ruby: I tell her every day, I love her to the moon and back
mom4ruby: to the sun and back
mom4ruby: to the stars and back
mom4ruby: and to CHINA AND BACK!
mom4ruby: and she smiles & kisses me.
mom4ruby: It's heaven... *smiling*
mom4ruby: did you ask her how old Ruby was when they took that picture of them together? The one you sent me?
mom4ruby: I can't figure out how old she is in the pic, I am guessing like 9 months or so...
mom4ruby: I do have one very important question I want to ask her at some point...
Ning: sorry i forgot to ask
Ning: she afraid ruby forget her and don't wnat to know her when her grow up
mom4ruby: Ruby does remember her, but she gets upset when she sees the photos of them together... I don't know why but I think that maybe she's afraid that she could be taken away from me like she was taken away from Wu Mu Hua...
mom4ruby: it's sad. =*(
mom4ruby: but don't tell her that because I don't want her heart to break.
mom4ruby: I honestly don't know why she's sad, I just know that she can't even look at those pictures without getting very upset so I don't show them to her really. When she's older & I know she can handle it, then I'll show her...
Ning: yes
Ning: and she want to know another girl's information in america, ask if u do u know her
mom4ruby: once you give me the translation of that letter I will be sure to try & locate every one of those girls mentioned!
mom4ruby: I can't make any promises but I'm absolutely happy to try!
mom4ruby: =)
mom4ruby: Can you do me a favor? Next time you talk to her, could you PLEASE find out one thing for me?
Ning: yes?
mom4ruby: Ruby absolutely HATES machine sounds, like the vaccum or the dishwasher or any type of motor sound and she is TERRIFIED OF ELEVATORS!
mom4ruby: won't even go IN ONE without having a screaming fit! And I'm just curious if she knows ANYTHING AT ALL about where Ruby was found because if I had to guess I'd say it was near a loud machine sounding thing or perhaps in an elevator because she's so scared of those things now!
mom4ruby: =*(
mom4ruby: makes me sad for her my poor little girl...
Ning: ok
mom4ruby: Thank you Ning.
mom4ruby: You're our Angel in China!
Ning: yes
mom4ruby: It snowed here today, it's pretty!
mom4ruby: does it ever snow in your part of China?
mom4ruby: http://rubyinherowntime.blogspot.com/
mom4ruby: I just put pics of the snow on the blog
mom4ruby: took them from right outside my bedroom window, it's so pretty. =)
mom4ruby: Listen, I'm gonna boogie, you have a wonderful day & I'm sure we'll chat more later. Please give our best to Wu Mu Hua and tell her that we are thinking of her & her family every day.
mom4ruby: *hugs* from Boston to China!
mom4ruby: XoXoXo
mom4ruby: -Us
Ning: sweet dream

2 comments:

Suzie said...

How exciting!! What a blessing you and Ruby have received. She is so fortunate to have two beautiful women that love her!!

Calico Sky said...

Amy it brought tears to my eyes. Did you see on my blog my list of baby girl names?! I have no clue how to pick, how did you chose Ruby?